1. Do sales of WGLT + WCBU merchandise support the station financially?
Yes, the proceeds from every sale help pay for the programs you love on Public Radio stations WGLT + WCBU.
2. Who runs this store for WGLT + WCBU?
The company is called A Perfect Promotion. They are based in Morton, IL with a second location in Indianapolis.
3. Who can I contact for additional help with my order?
Do not hesitate to email Paige with A Perfect Promotion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How soon will I receive my order?
Each order is custom made for you. All orders will be shipped within 10-15 business days.
5. What if my item doesn’t fit or I need to return it?
All returns/exchanges must be made within 5 days of received date. All apparel must be unworn and unwashed. Please contact Paige, at email@example.com. A standard shipping label will be created for you to print out and ship to us. All return shipping is free within the United States unless expedited shipping is requested. Once returned apparel is accepted, your exchange or refund will be processed.
6. I can't find what I'm looking for. Can I customize my order?
We'd love to hear your ideas! Do not hesitate to email Paige at A Perfect Promotion at firstname.lastname@example.org. Not everything can be done but we’ll do our best!
7. Do you protect my privacy?
Email and contact information will not be sold, shared, or distributed to outside companies. We maintain best practices to protect your information, which includes appropriate physical as well as electronic security measures.
8. Does A Perfect Promotion do apparel and marketing material for other companies?
Absolutely! A Perfect Promotion would love to be a partner for your company’s marketing needs. Please contact Paige at email@example.com with questions or inquiries and they’ll be happy to start a project for you.